Wednesday 2 May 2007

May 8th 2006 A Good Flogging

What follows is an account of my first flogging. I still get turned on by it, in fact the last time He and I were together sexually I actually handed Him the flogger while sucking His cock and begged to have my back flogged at the same time.
I get as turned on by being on the handle end too lol.
Those not in the lifestyle probably don't realise flogging does not have to be for punishment, it can be very sensual and doesn't need to leave more than light red marks on the skin.



Ahh my second foray into the Chocolate side of life has left me with a few small bruises and a well flogged bottom.
What did I do to deserve such a thing you ask, well my "crime" was not giving my Master his title when speaking to him on several occassions, so I was bent over and given 105 lashes of his leather flogger for my sins, each one of which I was required to count off and thank my Master for.
Am I complaining? NO! It was an exciting scene, only the last few lashes caused me more than mild discomfort and the bruising will be gone in a couple of days.
I had the most amazing climax at the end of our play as my "reward", followed by us discussing what had happened and some strokes and kisses.
When I knelt naked before him and submitted before he fastened a leather collar around my neck I truly felt as though I took on a different persona, I wanted to derive my pleasure from pleasing Him.
Does this make me a weak person? Certainly not, I could have stopped at any point, I wanted to see how it would pan out.
I have still not agreed to be owned by him though, guess I'll never be a true submissive as this has to be on my terms, only when that collar is on does He become my Master, once it's off I'm my own person again.
Now I have to consider do I want to repeat this? I have no doubt that for the next scene he'll want to push the limits of my boundaries further.
I really have no wish to get too deeply into the pain side of things that's for sure, it's the exchange of power that's the mind blower.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: