Monday 28 May 2007

Playing with pet




Seeing pet was exciting, especially as I had someone with me more experienced. This was only my second time with a girl, and even now still haven't done everything two women can do together.



I was eager to begin and sent pet upstairs to wait on the bed, naked. Sam and I discussed what we intended doing and then followed her up.



My first question to pet was to ask her if she was sure she really wanted this to happen, she said yes, she was sure. I reminded her she could stop at any time, all she had to do was tell me. pet nodded her understanding and gave me this look that told me she wanted to play.

We stroked and kissed her all over, Sam had his head buried between her legs licking and sucking her clit. We both finger fucked her, her tight pussy barely letting 1 finger inside, but soon her juices started flowing allowing 2 fingers to slip inside.

Taking it very slowly, bearing in mind she was a virgin, we gradually loosened her up enough to insert my delicious glass wand. She gasped and cried out as her hymen broke and there was a small amount of blood, but her breathing indicated she was getting a lot of pleasure from it too.

Over the course of the next 5 hours she was cuffed and blindfold, licked, sucked and bitten. Sat on Sams face so he could lick her pussy while i used a crop on her bottom, (she loved that) and made to cum so many times I lost count.

The nipple clamps are also a favourite of hers, I was amazed how long she tolerated them right from the first, Japanese clover clamps are rather intense for beginners, pet didn't like them on her labia much though, or so she said, funny how hard she was cumming with the vibrator buzzing hard against her clit.

I was delighted to discover pet is a squirter, every time she had an orgasm her pussy would spasm, opening and closing, squirting out a jet of cum, the bed was soaked and so was I lol.

After Sam left I took my pet to bed for some kisses and cuddles, she's an affectionate little thing, I'd barely left her house and she was texting me to say she missed me.

Next time I see her I'm going to work on her going down on me, love my pet to lap my pussy juices up, but it will take time, I'm not going to rush her or force her into doing anything she's not ready for.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: