Tuesday 8 May 2007

pet and other stories

Ahh and where to begin. I've been very remiss in updating my blog, especially with so much to write about.
In the last two weeks I've played with two submissive males, a Dominant man and reconciled with my female submissive pet.
First things first, I met someone online I liked very much, a Dominant man and after speaking on the phone and online for some time we arranged for me to visit him.
Our evening went well, a few glasses of wine, good conversation and some vanilla sex. For reasons of his own this man has decided it wouldn't work for us long term, basically I think he's a lot less experience than me in the lifestyle and me being a switch doesn't think he can be enough for me. Sad to say he's probably right, but a nice guy all the same.
From there I went to stay with my friend kay who owns a pub, she's extremely interested in the lifestyle and even though she's in denial i know she's a submissive, just needs the right Dominant to find the key.
On the way to see my Mother the next day I met up with Sam, he's a Dom who has been working hard to persuade me to take back my pet. I released her when it was brought to my attention she had been telling lies about our activities and the way I was treating her.
In a D/s relationship trust is even more important, I was hurt and angry and wanted no more to do with her.
Sam managed to convince me during a 2 hour conversation over coffee that pet needed me and did not want anyone else, however he had some concerns that if I did not take her under my protection she may come to harm from others not so concerned with her welfare.
pet is naturally very submissive and could very easily be taken advantage of, she also regretted her behaviour very much. Taking all this into account I decided to make her mine again. Details of what happened when Sam and I went to see her will follow.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: