Monday 30 April 2007

My first foray into the Chocolate side of life May 5th 2006

I've decided to post parts of my original diary, what follows is the first ever entry, it was a landmark day in many respects, a realisation that though most would consider me a very take charge person I also had a very submissive side where the idea of someone else making the decisions and controlling the situation was very appealing.

Following last weeks fun and games where we managed to make a mess of a hotel room in an afternoon, I arranged to meet my would be Master today to explore my willingness to submit to his desires.

Trust is something I do not give easily and I'm really not too sure that this is the direction I want to take, so I thought I'd write about it here and maybe that will make things clearer to me.
I went openminded and armed with nipple clamps, they can certainly make me say ouch! so how on earth would I cope with anything more?

Ok I think I just heard a few zips slide down in anticipation of what might be coming next, don't be too eager boys this is not meant to be pervy, it's a serious exploration of my sexuality.

After a few minutes talking to put me at ease I was ordered to strip and turn around, my wrists were then loosely secured with a leather belt.
I'm not sure how usual it is to kiss in this D/s situation but that's what happened next, I have to admit I found it rather erotic to be a little vulnerable and have him direct events.
Now my body was very aware of what might happen and defintely betraying my enjoyment of the situation, but I just couldn't place all my trust in this person and submit unconditionally, just too big a step.
We discussed my reluctance to submit totally, although not fully my reasons why (I'm sure he knows most of them anyway) and eventually agreed that within certain limits I would do as told this session and then mull it over before we meet again, decide if I'm willing to submit to him as my Master and be owned by him until he decides otherwise. I've never liked being told what to do, never mind having to ask permission to indulge myself in any way, so I do know he'll have his work cut out.
Anyway for now I've a couple of slightly tender spots (just enough to be sensitive to the touch) and a few hours of erotic play to think about.
I feel a little self indulgence coming on lol





"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: