Monday 26 March 2012

This Was My Weekend

Life is often surreal, but most certainly this last few days has brought a couple of surprises.
My first Dom has reappeared out of the blue and has been talking to a friend of mine online for the last few weeks and now they plan to get together.  Feels a little odd, but I hope it works out for them. He and I have certainly enjoyed teasing her about things he could do to her.
He's the reason I began my diary all those years ago.
Which leads me to the second surreal event. Someone began leaving comments on my website a few days ago on the story about the Irish man and the story he wrote in reply from the male perspective.
This person claimed to be married to the Irishman in the story and prompted me to post a comment of my own querying this. Imagine my surprise when I received an email from a woman confirming that she is indeed married to him and wanting to know all about the story and how I knew him.
We had a close online friendship and it was years ago. I'm amazed he told her about the story because it was certain to prompt questions. I hope it's not caused him any problems.
I spent Friday night with St, we had a lovely night together, a romantic Italian meal and fabulous sex.
I had several orgasms, mostly with me cumming on his tongue and gushing all over his face. It all made me incredibly spacey and I ended up zonking in his arms, totally blissed out.
On Saturday morning I introduced St to breath play. Nothing too intense just enough to give him a lovely buzz and when I put my hand over his mouth and nose as he was about to cum he exploded inside me.
After a very vanilla start to our relationship it would seem that kink is indeed creeping in

"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: