Sunday 1 April 2012

One Big Adventure

It's strange isn't it, how many people post to say they're so wonderfully happy and yet it's not convincing.
S and the woman he's now seeing that was part of the other couple are both extremely busy posting status messages to say they're happy, moving forward and enjoying new adventures.
I can't help but feel that for both of them it sounds more like they're trying to convince themselves it's the truth. Maybe it's the words they're using, maybe it's the fact that just a few days later they post a similar message.
I feel quite sorry for them both actually. Both are so similar, you'd say they're well suited, but both have such insecurity and jealousy issues I suspect it will be a struggle. Add to that both are always looking to the next adventure, as though they tire very quickly of the one they're on.
Despite my mixed feelings for S I feel more settled now. There are things I miss, but what I've gained with St more than makes up for anything.
We spent last night and a good part of today together. Each time we meet it just gets better and better. The sex is fantastic. He's loving and caring and just about everything you could want in a lover.
Let them have their new adventures, their constant chasing of happiness. I'm enjoying the adventure I'm on and hoping it's going to last for a very long time.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: