Sunday 8 April 2012

Life is a Rollercoaster

It's cliche but it's also true.
Life is a series of highs and lows, it's up to us to hold tight and enjoy the ride. I've had a couple of high points that were off the scale. A few lows I'd not wish on anyone.
I've shagged around, I've fallen in love a couple of times.
I've had adventures. I'm lucky enough to say I've never been bored with a lover :-)
I've not known what I wanted.
I've known what I've wanted and sometimes I've beenlucky enough to have it and sometimes I've not.
There have certainly been times I was sure I knew where life was going, only for it to go off on a tangent.
Who you share the ride with is important, sometimes you don't realise it at the time, or perhaps their role changes and either they get out of the car, or they move up to the front beside you.
Whatever role a person has in your life I learned a long time ago how vital it is to tell those you care about how you feel.
Those barriers there to protect your inner self are sometimes a hinderance and not a benefit. I try not to let them get in the way any more. I tell people I appreciate them, that they matter.
It's easy to take loved ones for granted. Some will even assume it's ok to do whatever makes them happy despite knowing the person they care about will struggle to accept such a decision. In those circumstances do they really care as much as they profess?
So I give thanks for having clubslut in my life.
A few months ago I would never have imagined we'd have this kind of relationship, but here we are.
He's a man with hidden depths who stepped up to the mark when it mattered. He knew what he wanted and wasn't prepared to let it slip away through no fault of his own. I'm so glad he didn't.
So a nice steady ride for now, although who knows what life will throw at us. Whatever it is, I'm sure he'll be right there beside me holding on tight for the ride.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: