Thursday 15 March 2012

On The Tip Of His Tongue

I'm struggling a little today, I miss what I had with S. Well I don't miss the crap I had to put up with, but I do miss what was good about our relationship. 
It's hard to read about his latest activities and know he's out playing and fucking others, but I just couldn't allow him to ride roughshod over my feelings like that.
I am very lucky with St though, he's a really lovely man who has proved to me he has great depth of character. There's no D/s in our relationship, although there is some kink creeping into our sex life slowly.
I think it will develop more, at the moment St is enjoying rediscovering vanilla sex, something he certainly didn't expect. He can't get enough of me, how flattered am I that as soon as we're alone in a room with a bed he wants his head buried between my legs. The most amazing oral sex I've ever been on the receiving end of ever.
Somehow to cum into your lovers mouth is so erotic and intimate, it's more than just sex somehow even with someone you're not that involved with.
Every time he makes me cum I gush and apparently it gets up his nose and all over his face. Thankfully he loves it lol
If only we could turn feelings off though. How can I still be craving what the three of us shared when it all ended in such a way? But I do. There's no going back, that is for certain. I'd not consider getting involved with anyone else unless St was included too now either. He's proved to me he's a very special person and I want him in my life for a long time.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: