Friday 15 June 2012

Free At Last

I feel free. It's taken this long to realise it, well it was Tuesday actually.
There I was with St at his local munch, we're sat talking and laughing with a bunch of people and he rested his head on my shoulder and I realised I'd not thought about S at all in a couple of days and just how fabulous it was to be with St. Love has grown where I'd least expected it when I was with S. 
St and I talked about it last night and he's realised he's over S too. S never considered how St might feel, it's not right to take a partner for granted in that way and S is a selfish fool for doing so.
I actually feel sorry for S, because he's constantly dissatisfied with life always thinking he needs something more and that means he'll never be happy.
Every time I see St it gets better and better. The connection has really grown between us and wow the play is amazing. I've introduced him to breath play and using a combination of sensation play, breath control and suggestion, I actually made him ejaculate without touching his cock. It's been a couple of weeks now and he's still finding it amazing that I was able to do that to him. I suspected it might be possible following a conversation we had, but wasn't sure.  
I'm incredibly blessed that St places such trust in me I'm able to take him to such deep places mentally. I shall take great care never to abuse that trust and always put US first because I can't imagine I need anything St can't give me in one way or another.






"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing." 
DanesWood

No comments: