Thursday 29 December 2011

Trust, Honour, Respect

That's what any relationship requires. Without any one of those things a relationship is doomed to failure.
I think I've finally managed to make him see that I'm in for the long haul, as long as it's what he wants.
Over the last few years his ability to trust anyone and allow them in has been seriously challenged, to the point that now everyone is held at a distance and he cynically expects them to just pass through to something better. He hates feeling like that, it's a very lonely way to live life too, I've been there.
I did make a misjudgement about his relationship with St, we've talked some more about it and I've told him that unless he specifically instructs me I'll not do anything sexual with St again.
My focus is S and I won't do anything to jeopardise that, now I understand what's going on between them better I realise it's better to keep that distance between St and I.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: