Thursday 22 December 2011

The Munch Bunch

I had  a beautiful experience on Tuesday night. I went with S to the local munch that he organises. I knew a few of the people there, most I did not. I'm often a little shy in such situations, but I found myself talking to a couple of lovely people and before long I was having a lot of fun.
After the munch a few people came back to the flat with us for coffee and perhaps to play a little. Eight of us in all, sat around on the floor looking at toys and that included several violet wands.
S has a male sub/lover too and he and I have always got along, even before I got together with S. He was tired and sat beside me on the floor leaning on me and we cuddled and stroked each other. Eventually I suggested we went to bed and left everyone else to it as he had work in the morning and I was tired after getting very little sleep the night before.
I'd known we were to all three share the bed last night, so this seemed a good way to break the ice a little without either of us feeling pressured.
He agreed we should leave the others to party and off we went.
S followed me and gave me a hug, told me how awesome he thinks I am and that he'd loved how cuddly I looked with St.  He told me that he would be happy with whatever happened between us, that it was beautiful that the two people who mattered most to him were getting on so well.
I'm not sure how I felt, I agreed it was lovely how comfortable we felt together, but wasn't sure I wanted to more than cuddle. I'd been mulling it over in my mind for a while, because it's important to me that St feels I'm not trying to take his place. I'd expected at some point for the three of us to end up in bed together, but wasn't sure what I would do when it happened. Would I stroke and watch them both? Would I want to join in everything? Or would I take a back seat and await my turn.
I slipped into bed naked next to St, I'm not allowed to wear anything when I get into bed with S anyway. I lay with my back towards St, he put his arm around me and we talked quietly for a while, him stroking my back and arm, me nicely relaxed and beginning to drift off to sleep.
S came in to say goodnight to us both together, kissed us both passionately and told us again how beautiful it was to see us like this.
I snuggled down all comfy and relaxed, St was kissing my back and shoulders very softly as he continued to stroke me, soothing me to sleep.
We could hear everyone else in the next room having a good time, lots of laughs and talking, just too loud for me to shut it out completely and St was the same.
I laughed and said we should just have wild rampant sex and forget trying to sleep, it was already well after 5am and St had the alarm set for 7.30am.
As soon as I said it St behaved as though I'd taken a barrier down and began to kiss my body and stroke my breasts. After a few minutes his hand moved down between my legs and gently searched out my clit. I was quite turned on by now and St loved how wet I was already.
I must've been making some noises because the door opened and S came in. I remember him saying how lovely it was to see us together like this and he sat on the bed beside me and kissed me, stroked me and encouraged St to explore my body more. S stood and removed his clothes then climbed into bed with us both.
The details are rather blurred of who did what after that, but I know I was kissed passionately, finger fucked, licked and eventually fucked, by both of them.
I screamed to orgasm several times and throughout the whole experience S kept holding me, kissing me and telling me how beautiful I was, how happy I make him.
I do have some doubts about the longevity of this relationship, but no doubts that at the moment it's right for all three of us and I'm very happy to share this time with both of them.
What a lucky girl I am to have not one, but two lovers, although it only works with St because of S as far as I'm concerned. S is my main focus it's about the bond I'm building with him and St is a part of S, as I am.

"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: