Saturday 24 December 2011

I'm Rita


I've had an amazing few days.
I think I've had more orgasms this last 4 days than I've had in years.
I've got a gorgeous naked man in bed next to me and it's going to be hard to go home tomorrow and leave him. I will be back for New Years eve, so not too bad.
S told me to go with the flow and I have pretty much. His male lover spent last evening and night with us and even a couple of hours this afternoon.
Yesterday S and I both played with St, torturing his nipples and other parts of his body until eventually S told him he'd earned a reward and could ask for anything he wanted.
St was pretty much blissed out on endorphins, but asked S to fuck him.
It was beautiful to watch them together and I reached my hand underneath S and stroked St's cock while he was being fucked.
It wasn't long before he came all over my hand and that was shortly followed by S cumming too.
Today I was the filling in a S and St sandwich for cuddling and they both kissed, cuddled and pinwheeled me for ages. I was wriggling and squirming with wrists restrained to the bed.
Lots of giggling, touching and kissing too before St finger fucked me to a screaming orgasm. It's a wonder the neighbours haven't called the police I've screamed so loud, I just can't help it.
Most probably think what I'm doing is madness, but we're all enjoying it and there is potential for this to turn into something reasonably long term I think.
Both of them are lovely men who obviously care deeply for each other, my biggest concern was upsetting their dynamic, but I think considering how it might have been, we're doing very nicely.
Today I had a fit of giggles and told them I felt like I was in the film Rita, Sue and Bob Too.
I told them I'm Rita, so which of them is Sue and who is Bob? lol We're Having A Gang Bang
If it lasts weeks, months or longer I'll not regret anything. I've had so much of the negative side of life this last few years I'm making the most of the current time.
I'm also getting to fulfill a few fantasies and there's still a few to go.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing." DanesWood

No comments: