Thursday 20 October 2011

Better To Jaw Jaw Than War War?

Usually yes.
A lot on my mind today. I've spent quite some time talking to my last Dom about the current situation. He's no agenda, nothing other than helping me as a friend.
He's broken his promise to his vanilla partner to talk to me, but there has really been nothing more than him listening and offering an opinion.
I'd hate him to get into trouble for trying to help me, but on the other hand it's also reminded me how much I enjoyed talking to him.
I used to hate how he'd make me pick apart how I felt about everything, making me discuss in the minutest detail every reaction and emotion. If there was any friction at all he'd not allow me to leave the conversation until everything was totally sorted out between us and we were back on track.
Now I feel if the Domly one took similar approach we could've resolved this situation by now.
I miss talking to him properly a great deal, hours each day in video conversation that's turned into a few minutes of tense text communication is a big change.
We're both trying to keep to safe subjects, politics and economics lol, since when are they normally neutral types of conversaions to have? But if it helps, fine.
This diary was always my release, a place for me to think out loud and I rarely shared it with anyone. It would seem now I've been found by people who know me, so I'm not sure how much longer I shall continue to write here.

"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: