Monday 26 September 2011

Kinky Sex V D/s

Just over a week ago I met someone at a friends BBQ. There was a huge spark of attraction between us and he sent me a message on the BDSM website we use to say hello.
It transpires we're from the same town and he lives about a mile from my mother and we probably met when I lived there, we certainly have lots of people in common.
We've flirted and teased each other all week, although we agreed it would not go beyond that in the beginning, after a few days we both realised there was definitely a sexual attraction that felt quite strong.
Interestingly though no D/s, perhaps some S&M if we did get together, but I suspect it would be just kinky sex.
This last couple of days as much as I've enjoyed talking to him and still think there's a sexual attraction it's lost most of it's appeal.
The more I've thought about it, the more I've felt drawn towards my Domly one. Oh he'd probably not mind if I fucked the other guy, but he means so much more to me than a kinky shag, so why bother?
I'm a very lucky woman to have a Dom who is so understanding and whom I know will give me so much more.

"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: