Monday 12 September 2011

Remote Control

Feeling tired today. Seems all I've done is work, and very little time to myself.
Things have progressed somewhat with the Domly one. I received some hate mail a few days ago to one of my profiles. It's quite obviously from someone I know as they called me by my real name, they also made reference to Sophia's suicide.
Its not the first I've had, it probably won't be the last either. I've a suspicion it's a female sub who took a dislike to me several years ago, but I'm not sure.
I was a little upset, I try not to let such nastiness get to me, but it's not always possible, especially as it was so close to the anniversary of meeting Mark/Sophia.
The Domly one bless him, stepped in immediately and requested access to my account. To protect me from such unnecessary stress he's going to skim my messages and delete any that would upset me.
He doesn't need to do it, but it's a lovely feeling that he wants to do this for me. He sees it as a small thing he can do as we're so far apart, to make my life a little better.
We're aiming to spend some time together at the end of November, if I can get some time off work to visit him in France. I can't wait, I think if we're not able to get together soon one of us is going to explode with frustration.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful take on remote control.. sending warm wishes for November.