Monday 5 September 2011

A Date To Remember

The 6th of September, this is the 3rd anniversary of meeting Mark/Sophia, what should have been our second wedding anniversary.
Instead of us being together to celebrate I'm here alone to mourn.
Life is slowly moving on, I've much to be thankful for and a new man in my life who cares about me, as I do him.
I've some wonderful friends who share wonderful memories with me of Sophia and slowly I feel myself putting that part of my life away.
I'll never stop loving her.
I'll never forget her, but she's no longer with me and nothing can ever bring her back.
Each day is a small step on the journey of my new life. I've made some mistakes, but then don't we all.
I've wept oceans of tears.
I've laughed till my sides hurt reminiscing about our escapades.
Stumble at times I may, but I still move irrevocably forward, as it should be.
Three years ago I met a purple latex gladiator who changed my life and taught me how love can be between two people and gave me the most intense D/s connection I've experienced so far.
Today is a special day for memories, but with the help of my Domly one I hope to create many new one to join them.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: