Saturday 2 April 2011

Today I Feel Sad

I read the news today of someone's death, not someone I knew well, but we had met several times and he was a lovely person.


His Mistress was injured when the car left the road, but he apparently died on impact. Nick was 30, full of life and such a loveable person, his loss will be felt by many.


When I read of what happened it took me back to my own loss. His Mistress will be devastated at his death and I know despite numerous people telling me it gets easier over time, it doesn't. She has ahead of her the emotions I've experienced for the last 18 months. I don't envy her.


The bond we experience within a D/s relationship seems so much stronger than any other, no wonder the loss of it is so devastating. I know I've asked myself many times why I'm leaving myself open to experiencing such pain again. The answer is because while it's there and it works then it's truly amazing.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing." DanesWood

No comments: