Friday 30 November 2007

A Match

Tonight we're going out to a fetish club, I can hardly wait because tonight My Master will fasten a collar around my neck, a temporary one I know as the permanent one I have to wait for until Christmas but it is our way of announcing that we are more than serious about each other.

We talked about the previous submissives/slaves He has taken, especially the last girl a "slave" in Birmingham. From his description I'm not sure how she can claim the title slave, I know I have only His version of events, however if only half what He says is correct then the girl has not only a lot to learn about herself, but about life too.

If a person offers themselves to another, submits to their will and places their trust in the other, then that is what they do. Any discussions about limits take place before anything happens, because once collared it's too late, your limits are your Dominants to manage.

There's no trick to it, just a question of finding someone who needs match as closely to yours as possible, and as there's so many into every fetish known to mankind (and a few to women too), if you wait long enough then a match will make themselves known.

So far it would seem I've met my ideal match, and every day we spend together just confirms and adds to that belief.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: