Saturday 25 February 2012

Vanilla The Ultimate Kink

A difficult week, strong emotions for all of us and some angry conversations between S and I.
All three of us hurt, but I don't think S can see that, all he sees and feels is his own pain and his own perspective on this.
I must say though that St has been a tower of strength and kept me going throughout all this.
If only S could see that if he'd taken his time and not just ploughed on regardless even knowing that I was struggling. I'd agreed to him fucking others, but I'd also been very honest that it would be a difficult process for me. I could only promise to try and work through it all with him. I still think I would have got there, but this was a bridge too far and too soon.
I spent Friday night with St and it was lovely, a totally vanilla night of good company, cuddles and sex.
It feels very odd, maybe it will develop but I don't know. At the moment it feels like a special friendship for me and that's ok.
I miss what the three of us had, it was very special, but now it's gone and I don't see there's a way to get it back.
In the meantime it would appear my kink is vanilla.



"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: