Sunday 16 September 2007

A Cock And Ball Story

Well my search for a Dom goes on, so far I've met Steve who said I wasn't submissive enough for him, not that he wasn't Dominant enough for me, strange that huh? He's changed his mind this week, decided he wants me after all, but only at his beck and call, not 24/7.

After Steve came Dave, lovely guy, so much energy, and a brain the size of a planet, he's a man on a mission and I seem to be it at the moment. Shame though it is he's not for me, a fabulous friend, but just not that something extra. Great fun slapping his ass with a cribbage board though lmao, oh and leaving his cock and balls chained and padlocked overnight was rather special too.

Next came Chris, 3 hours or so over coffee at the motorway services, he made me laugh, made me sparkle, made me feel this could be someone special, then he dropped a bombshell, he doesn't do long passionate kisses, nor does he go down on women.
This should've been a deal breaker, but there's so much about this guy that I like, I had to give him a chance, see my previous post about my visit to a fetish market and party.
At the moment I want to keep seeing him, I like him a lot. He's offered me whatever sort of relationship with him I want, and he has a very positive affect on me, but could I live without being kissed like that long term? I'm really not sure, but he's good fun and can teach me a lot, and it's not all one sided either that's for sure.

Now along comes Paul, interesting, exciting, intelligent, let me give an analogy to compare him to Chris.
Chris is like a sports car, a little MG or Mustang if you're American. Good fun flat out, good acceleration, but feels safe, you're always in control.
Paul is like a Ferrari or Lamborghini, crotch tightening excitement, on the edge, makes my heart pound and stomach flip.
There are certain interests we share, something I've spent time researching after stumbling across it by accident a few years ago, for Paul it's something that he wants to do for real.........eventually.
For one thing Paul is heavily into CBT, when we met for coffee I took a length of chain with me and a padlock, slipped it like a noose around him and pulled hard while kissing. Ever seen a man go wild? If he could've taken me on that car park he would have, there and then.
Now Paul never thought he'd meet someone who could help him fulfill his fantasy, until he ran into me. Thing is we've met twice, first time for coffee, second time a spur of the moment drive across the width of the country to spend the night with him. Problem was I was so tired after driving almost 400 miles that day and attending a seminar I was too shattered to give of my best, and I snored worse than normal lmao. Poor guy spent most of the night in another bedroom.

My best friend Carl thinks all this is highly amusing, suggesting I should start DanesRatesADom.com. He thinks they'll all be lining up to get a whip or cuff rating from me, wearing their badges with honour to munches, advertising their "Danes says" review on blogs and profiles. He could even see them wearing t-shirts saying "I've Been Done By Danes" or "Check Out My Danes Rating". Yes very amusing Carl.

There is so much interest in my profile on www.collarme.com that it's getting to the stage I need a personal assistant to arrange my diary. I even managed to get myself double booked for lunch on Monday, had to take a decision which one to meet and which to postpone.
Any subbie out there fancy serving as my PA? I'll have all prospective Doms email my PA and let them weed out those I'd definitely have no interest in and arrange meetings in my busy diary for the possibles.
I've also decided I need to update my profile, I never thought I'd have the need to actually state this, but the only animals I have sex with are the two legged variety, and no cutting your German Shepherds front legs off doesn't qualify them I'm afraid. You know who you sickos are out there.
Ye Gods, never thought I'd ever feel normal, but compared to the request I got today I do.

Ok so another week ahead, lunch tomorrow with Alan and only a few days before the Lecturer arrives from London, his name is rather unusual so for now at least he'll remain anonymous on my diary.

Hmm www.danesratesadom.com is actually starting to look appealing, a public service to both Dominants and submissives alike.


"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: