Monday 18 June 2007

A Trip To McD's For Some Finger Licking Fun

This is the over due part 2 of "A BJ A Day Keeps The Doldrums At Bay"

I stopped at a large retail park, which was mostly empty by now and found a spot right in front of a security camera (if anyone was looking they'd be able to see quite a bit of anything I did inside the car), I called Master and told him what I'd been doing.

Something tells me he wasn't too pleased that I'd been pleasuring someone else, but he didn't actually say so, (I guess I'll soon find out). I confessed to Master that M hadn't been able to make me cum, too many people around really to relax and enjoy it.
Master instructed me to insert the vibrator and rub my clit, He especially liked the fact it was quite likely I could be seen on camera by security.

Master told me to rub my clit hard, but not cum without asking, every time I slowed he could tell by my breathing and told me to rub faster and harder again.
While I'm rubbing Master told me he'd been talking to The Controller and there'd been some discussion of our proposed meeting, although he says he's still not decided to go ahead 100%.
Just as I could feel myself building to that wonderful plateau just before orgasm the phone went dead, Masters battery on his mobile died.
How gutted was I?? Couldn't even call him on his land line as he was out and about.
So off I went to see my friend and spent all evening pouting over 2 men who couldn't make me cum on the same day.
Thank goodness for toys, so that's me self pleasuring again when I go to bed.
Memo to self: Buy Master a phone with a better battery in it!




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."
DanesWood

No comments: