Tuesday 14 August 2007

So much has happened since my last diary entry it's difficult to know where to begin.

In the last couple of months I've continued pets training and education, but removed her consideration collar. It was impossible dealing with her lack of honesty and maturity and things just came to a head with a task I gave her purely for her own education and protection, to read about hard and soft limits and email me with her thoughts on the subject regarding herself.

I find myself a little lost after this experience, and craving to explore my submissive side again, something I've not done in over a year. A friend persuaded me to post a profile on a couple of websites and see what happened. So far I have to say I've been amazed at the response I've had.








"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing."


DanesWood

No comments: