Sunday 29 July 2012

Housework Has Never Been Such Fun

I'm no domestic Goddess and never professed to be, for me housework is an inconvenience but of course a necessity, therefore I do it under protest. 
Imagine my surprise when an old friend volunteered to come over and do some cleaning for me, on condition he could do it naked. Of course I jumped at the chance to see him and catch up, plus get some help with the  cleaning. 
I made him a coffee, we sat and talked, then I sent him to strip and we both set to work. I could've just put my feet up and supervised, but I decided I'd do some of it myself.
I took a few photos of my naked cleaner, just to prove it had happened and when we'd done it was time for his reward. I chained him to my bed, put a blindfold on and teased him with my gorgeous horsehair flogger, pinwheel, finger nails and nipple clamps.
My naked cleaner is more into the sensual sort of play, so nothing too harsh otherwise it snaps him out of that lovely head space.
I decided I wanted to use my magic wand on him, so I popped a latex glove over his cock, held it place and teased him unmercifully with the wand until eventually I allowed him to cum.
To add to my entertainment I spoke to St on the phone whilst teasing my naked cleaner, describing what I was doing and getting him to suggest what I should do next. It was a lot of fun sharing like that.
When I eventually let him cum and fill a finger of the glove, I pulled it off and emptied it into his mouth, making sure he swallowed every drop.
So good company, catching up with an old friend, getting my cleaning done and some lovely play too, what a great afternoon.
I might consider looking for a regular cleaner, but would need to be the right kind of person.




"The most powerful sexual organ in the body is our brain, open your mind and allow your fantasies free reign, mutual pleasure between consenting adults is a wonderful thing." 
DanesWood

No comments: